Propark America is an innovative customer service company, specializing in transportation solutions for over 500 properties across the country. We believe in a fun, positive, collaborative environment geared toward team member and customer experience.
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to be based at our Canopy Airport Parking location in Denver, Colorado.The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the daily management of a complex parking operation, including but not limited to shuttle fleet management, outdoor and indoor self-parking, and valet services. This position delivers company, client, and customer expectations by ensuring the locations within his/her off-airport portfolio are operating in accordance to company policy. It is also responsible for recruiting, scheduling, and managing the performance of the line management and hourly workforce assigned to locations within the assigned area of responsibility. This position is also responsible for new business development in the Denver metro area.
Canopy is no ordinary parking lot – Canopy Airport Parking’s Denver location is a sophisticated, efficient and green parking facility utilizing solar, geothermal and wind power combined with CNG and Biodiesel shuttle buses. Canopy Airport Parking is a Green Garage Certified and is registered with the certification of LEED® Certified Gold.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide oversight of marketing director and sales and marketing program.
- Direct and manage all front-line associates, including supervisors, shuttle drivers, cashiers, valets, dispatchers, and maintenance personnel on a daily basis.
- Act as primary point of contact for client, and maintain oversight responsibility for positive customer service delivery by entire staff. May be required to successfully resolve customer service issues, complaints, and/or problems.
- Handle all personnel issues and paperwork, and maintain and enforce policies and procedures relative to hiring, performance review and improvement, and termination of staff.
- Prepare of all work schedules for regular and overtime hours to ensure the facility is properly staffed during regular and peak operating periods, reconciles and submit employee payroll reports, and ensure salaries and wages expenses are maintained within budgeted parameters.
- Collect, deposit and report daily revenue on a consolidated basis and reviews cashier reports for accuracy and completeness on a daily basis.
- Ensure the proper completion of all month end reports, as well as required daily and quarterly reports ensuring appropriate activity and/or revenue statistics are accurately reported; and associated files and records are maintained in an organized and appropriate manner.
- Prepare annual budget to ensure that a proper plan for the generation of revenues, allocation of staff and operating expenses are established for the fiscal year.
- Ensure that established operating policies and procedures are properly administered and effectively executed to ensure brand integrity, sound revenue control, equipment maintenance, accurate signage, and operating responsibilities are properly performed.
- Monitor and manage shuttle fleet upkeep, preventative maintenance, and repairs.
- Act as point of contact for damage claims and ensure each incident is dealt with completely.
- Oversee Denver metro are marketing plan for growth.
- Actively pursue and obtain new business for the company in the Denver metro area.
- Coordinate transition of new locations.